Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 100

Thread: Who would you choose?

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *eyes you* BE NICE!! I was at work, couldnt post *L

    *kotn* you know who i would pick....goes thru the motions....Hank...of COURSE *S

    2nd choice...mel.....THAT mel guy is HOT *G

  2. #22
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Post

    melinda

  3. #23
    Inactive Member voodooray's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2001
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    real life not cyberrrrrrrrrrrrr

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like that MElinda thingy up dar!

    ....Mel me and you and heidi and 2 and umm thats it , should...get together with madonna and have an orgy...YEAH...MJ too!

    and I think me and heidi, and mel should get together and get all of our bondage toys out and tie Snails up and have our way with him .....Pay Backs are a Bitch...*schwaaaaaaaaaaaaaap*

    Down on yer knees Slave boy!


  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HEY....so i get an invite to the Madonna thing, but DONT get to abuse the slug...wtf?? I wanna abuse him too!!! *LOL*

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kay..*unseals lips* I have a confession...if I had to choose one person in the pool it would be Snails. And for chicks I would go with Jen and 2...they just both look so good in their "fuck me" shoes, it's hard to resist*LMAO*

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    K.....???? You've never seen my shoes in a pic...I'm thinking you like my boobs *L

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have already had Rant in the Pool....*L*...so I guess that just leaves us r/t...*S*....Me too....*grinz*

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Jen!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I cant pick just one, so many in there turn me on...female would have to be Kerala, cause shes my bitch, and we named our strap on, pookie.
    Male would have to be snails, because he left me on the table once while we were cybering, and so now he has to pay..on your knees boy...

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry 2 but what did you expect after a certain pic was sent...but I love you for you...really I do *says this as I stare lovingly at your boobs* honest...I do care about you*S*...and Jen come to momma*S*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •